Sunday, March 29, 2009

Week Three

Not a lot happened this week. I was pretty quiet most of the week. I am having a rough time dealing with my mom. I feel that I have lost her again. I want my mommy back right now (as Robbie would say). I know that I dont have things as hard as Grace does, she is responsible for mom now, but I have already lost mom once before when I was 7, I dont like losing her again. I finally got to talk about my feelings on friday.

I was able to pick up my new glasses on saturday, I have having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to them. I am fine at distances but close up things are a little blurry, especially when I am tired. I find that I have to hold things at a distance. I have taken off my glasses for the day so I can see ok right now.

Sunday has been a long day and I am eagerly awaiting bed time.

2 comments:

catharooni said...

way to keep heading forward!! i give you all the sympathy in the world for the situation with your mom. i dread following in your footsteps and being able to offer empathy ...

how was church?

Jen said...

Lots of HUGS Mags.

Love the blog layout!