I am a little bit late getting to post this but better late then never! And I don't feel two bad, I am still in January!
- Taken from 2010 (and this time do it), use Listerine every time I brush, I have gingivitis and it needs to go away!
- Move more. Whether walking, using the Wii Fit or swimming I need to get moving. My weight is slowly going down and if I exercise more
- Drink more water! We are not buying pop (unless I am really sick like last weekend), we buy some juice but pretty much everything at home is water! I am trying to just have water at work as well.
- Spend more time with Robbie. With getting home from work so late it is hard to spend much time with Robbie during the week (besides bedtime stories). I need to find time to spend some mommy time with my big little boy.
- Cleaning the house. I need to find a routine that works for me so that I do not feel our house is a disaster all the time.