Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week Eight

It is hard to believe but I am almost half way through DTP. The week was ok. I talked a bit about Sean and I. The week ended with my "current family interview". The interview consisted of Sean, Robbie, Anthony (my therapist) and myself. I brought up what happened last weekend and my concern that there was no solution that would leave us both satisfied. Sean brought up that he has been giving into me for years. Well, now I know why we have agreed on everything and it is making me question every decision we have ever made. It was a hard meeting. It didnt help that Robbie had a poopy diaper during the whole thing, only clean diapers we had were in the car..... I will be so glad when potty training is over.... not soon enough...

1 comments:

catharooni said...

good job pressing forward! i am sorry to hear you have some doubts as it seems sean is calling into question the balance you thought existed in the relationship. please remember that this is a hard time for him to - like most men, he probably feels bad that he isn't able to help you and that you need this time in the program. he may be reacting out of hurt as well.

whatever the cause, you can not start second guessing all the past things, you can only move forward - asking the spirit to help you know what to trust and what to "call him on" when you think he is "going along to get along" ...

keep up the hard (but good) work!!