Saturday, August 8, 2009

Welcome Madison Jean

Welcome to the family little one. My newest great niece has arrived! Madison Jean was born this morning at about 6:30am. She weighed 6lbs, 4oz and was 19". Madison arrived after about 4 hours of labour. Kira and baby are doing great. I cant wait to see pictures of this little one. Each baby is so special. I am pleased that Kira and Dan honoured my sister Edith by using her middle name. I miss Edith so much but at times like this I feel her close.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Welcome to the world, Madison!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again!!

catharooni said...

congrats on the new addition - and i am happy you have another happy reminder of edith ...

robin said...

that's great news! and I hope all is going well with going back to work.

Dan and Kira said...

You are the best aunt ever love ya!