Monday, December 20, 2010

Surgery Update

Since it has been almost two weeks since the surgery I think it is time to update.

From the moment I came home I felt better then I thought I would.  I was sore but not in pain.  It was a great feeling!  By the saturday I was out of the house.  I didn't do much, sat around while Sean grocery shopped.  I was out driving myself about 4 days post-op.  Within a week I was off pain meds!  What a nice feeling.

As of today I am feeling good.  I tire easily at times but I am trying to pace myself better.

I will be going back to work January 3rd, unless the insurance company fights me on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad that you are feeling better. I hope they fixed whatever was causing you the pain and that you do become pregnant soon!

Kate said...

Happy to hear you felt so well post-surgery! Hope you continue to feel better each day!