Sunday, September 4, 2011

Horrible Mommy

I fear I am becoming like my birthmom.  I lose control when Robbie gets whiney.  I just can't handle it.  I yell, threaten, sometimes I spank - not hard but I still hate spanking.

Today he was miserable and I lost it.  Then Sean decided to point out to me that I lot it.  Just what I need when I am feeling horrible is him agreeing that I am a horrible mother.

I really don't know how to change things.  I took a parenting class and was doing better but then I got too stressed out.  Right now I feel like throwing up all day, every day.  I have taken preg tests and they are negative so my conclusion is that I feel so sick because of the stress.  I am leaving the bank on Friday - not a moment too soon if you ask me.

I hate feeling like this.  I hate being like this.  I need help but don't know where to turn to.

1 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

I want you to know that you are not horrible. We all have times when we aren't at are best and yes we lose are patiences and we yell and even spank, but I think you are still okay and I know that Robbie knows that you still love him!!! We are all human and trying to do are best. The stresses of life are sometimes a extremely heavy load upon are shoulders. Are father in heaven knows each of us and loves each of us. He wants us to be are best and we just need to keep trying! Love you and hang in there!!!