Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

Today is my birthday. I had a fairly quiet relaxing day. Sean bought me a digital photo frame which was nice. He loaded a bunch of pictures on it for me. Right now it is in our bedroom, it will probably stay there for now. Joyce came to spend more nana-time with Robbie so we could go out to supper alone. We went to Tony Roma's, it had been a year since we were there. We had a great meal and then we stopped to buy some birthday cake which Robbie had been asking for all day!

One more year and I will be 40.

2 comments:

Kate said...

LOVE Tony Roma's! Glad you had such a great day!!

Dan and Kira said...

OH my Gosh I am a horrible niese HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, oh I am so so so sorry I can't believe I missed it! I hope you had a wonderful birthday , I love you so much!