Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sudbury

Today we spent the day with my friend Kelly and her family. We went to Bell Park and played on the playground and then the boys spent some time digging in the sand on the beach. Robbie was brave and even went into the water a bit. Sean had to go and rescue him before he went too far out. We then went for lunch at 2pm. After lunch we came back to the hotel for a nap (me) and swimming (Sean and Robbie). I really needed the nap! After supper Sean got Robbie ready for bed and then he went to play with his DS while I got Robbie to sleep. Robbie finally went to sleep at 9:15, which is the earliest he has gone down!

Tomorrow, after breaky and checking out of the hotel we leave for Sault Ste. Marie. It will be about a 4 hour drive, which is long enough for me.

I do need to make better food choices.... I dont want to gain weight while moving...

2 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

You are a brave soul to have Robbie in a car for four hours!!
It also sounds like a fun trip!!
P.S. I love your new background and I was so happy to see your comment the other day on my blog love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hope things are still going well. Eating out and living in hotels does nothing for the figure. I did find that a good breakfast made a bit of a difference.