Saturday, April 4, 2009

Week Four

Is now over. Time is flying by, before I know it I will be in week 18. I had to be put on a new antidepressant. It was just too soon to be off on the meds. I am happy to be on one that has less side-effects however this one makes me drowsy, it is especially hard to get up in the morning. I need to work on getting out of bed even harder. Hopefully it makes my mood better.

Grace called and mom is adjusting well. Grace also said that it is a really nice place. I am glad to hear that as I am sure that mom's situation has been bothering me.

We took Robbie to a petting zoo today. He enjoyed it for a bit and then started to become afraid of the animals. It was a good outing for the day. We then went grocery shopping before coming home. Not too busy of a day.

I took the turkey out to have for tomorrow's supper.

4 comments:

robin said...

good luck with your new glasses. It always takes me a while adjusting to a new pair but it is sooo worth it in the end. I'm glad to hear that your mom is adjusting to the new place she is in. hope all goes well with that.

catharooni said...

thanks for keeping up updated! i am glad you are pushing through the tough patches and still trying - i know how much energy even that little bit can take!! hope this week is a breakthrough one for you!!

Margaret said...

Thanks girls :) Things are looking up, I think the spring weather is helping. The new med's side-effects are starting to lesson so I ma not so exhausted all day. Well Robbie is on his way to bed and I should follow soon.

Jen said...

I'm glad to hear your mom is adjusting well. I hope it gives you some peace of mind too.

HUGS