Sunday, April 26, 2009

Week Seven

Not much to blog about. Not much happened that I remember. I didnt even journal anything.

Otherwise lots is happening in my life. Tomorrow it is Sean and my 7th wedding anniversary. Time goes by fast.

I found out on the weekend that Sean is reading anti literature on the web and has been doing so for five years. I feel so heartbroken. I have cried off and on all day today. Not a good day at all. We are going out for dinner and I just want to go to bed and cry some more. Sean doesnt want Robbie to go to church any more. I dont know what to say or do. I just feel sick.

Joyce should be here soon to watch the boy.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh Mags... I am praying for you both.

catharooni said...

ouch. i am not sure what hurts the most ... that he is reading it, that he hasn't told you, or the not wanting robbie to go.

all i can say is, you can't change him or his feelings, but you can wisely, calmly let him know that robbie will have the choice of what he believes and that there is nothing wrong with teaching him good moral behaviour when he is young - and remind him that the kid loves being there!!

good luck with that, and with therapy this week - i am cheering you on!!