Friday, July 10, 2009

Week 18

I will eventually go back and change the date of this.

Week 18 was HARD. I never really expected to make it this far. I kept thinking I would drop out. It was so hard to say good-bye to friends. On the last day I asked everyone to wear purple (my favourite colour). One of the "new" girls said she felt like we were a gang because a bunch of my friends did wear purple. My last day was horrible with this whole "gang" thing. I felt like crying.

I broke rules and met up with one of the girls for lunch, two others were invited but they didn't show up. Oh well.

I learned a lot about myself during therapy, the most important is that I am doing the best that I can. I need to stop trying to live up to some ideal image that I have in my mind and just do my best. I feel a lot more calmer with Robbie and for the most part I am more patient with him.

I am taking things one step at a time.

0 comments: