Friday, July 3, 2009

Weeks 13 - 17

I talked about how much I wanted another baby but I was questioning why I wanted another baby. I suggested that due to how things worked out with Robbie I might want a "do-over". When I said that I was immediately jumped upon by one of the guys in group telling me "to NEVER have another baby!" I was so upset, I was finally opening up about something that means a big deal to me and to have some jerk beat me up about it was so hard. One of the girls agreed with him. I felt so hurt and misunderstood. Of course I didn't mean that I wouldn't love another child, or that I would love a new baby more then Robbie. There are just things that I wished had been different. I didn't really get to enjoy being pregnant with Robbie once the gall stones started to give me problems. Since he was so small and had breast-feeding issues I didn't really get to breast feed. Is it so bad to want another baby and see if things are different?

Eventually both the jerks apologized. I really felt like telling them that they had no idea what they were talking about with both of them being childless. Especially the woman who doesn't want kids because she is afraid of blood...

0 comments: