Wednesday, April 14, 2010

This and That

Lots of different things going on in our home.

I am back at work. This week I am part-time and then next week I go back full-time. I am doing ok pain-wise. Once again the diagnosis was wrong I DO NOT have a bladder infection. My doctor thinks I may have a disease called Interstitial Cystitis. I see the Urologist on June 9th.

Robbie goes for his school immunizations on June 9th. I go for my tetanus booster then too. It is getting so close to Robbie starting school! May 3rd is the date of the lottery for the program that we want Robbie to get into. I really don't like that it is a random lottery. We have no doubt that he will pass the testing, he is way above the minimum requirements. Robbie is reading, doing math (including easy multiplication!), his vocabulary is huge. We have a smart cookie.

Sean will be staying home with Robbie for the summer. We figured that Sean's income wouldn't help a lot in the long run but his spending 4 months with Robbie is such a huge thing for Robbie.

Things are going pretty well in my life. The depression seems to be controlled. I am still struggling with a few things. Sean is back and forth with Robbie and church. The latest is Robbie going to church, but I know once I start taking Robbie to church Sean will be upset again. I really need to pray about it, not that I have been praying lately, I need to do better.

2 comments:

robin said...

Good luck with going back to work full-time and with the school lottery!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking of you, Margaret. How stressful that the program is lottery based! I don't know anything about Interstitial Cystitis. Would have to look it up but I hope that June 9th gives you some more answers. You have been struggling with this for too long. Good luck going back full-time this week. And Robbie - he sure does sound like one smart cookie!!!