Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dr Phil's Weight Loss Challenge

Yesterday I started Dr Phil's weight loss challenge. I have started to read Dr Phil's weight loss book (have NEVER finished it). Right now I am at the section of making goals. So here are my goals:

1. On September 12, 2009 I will have lost 100lbs. I currently weigh 273lbs so in one year time I will weigh 173lbs.
I will complete this goal by:
a) making healthy food choices
b)drinking at least 1L of WATER per day
c)walking more; walking to the farther bus stop, taking a walk at lunch
d)eating 3 meals plus two snacks per day
e)weighing myself once per week on the Wii Fit

2. I will stop thinking negatively about weight loss. I can and will loss weight. I am no longer going to blame my PCOS for slow weight loss but I am going to work with it. I know there are things that can help with weight loss and I will do those things.
a)when I find myself making excuses I will stop and write down the reasons I am obese - eating too much, not exercising, etc.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I am really impressed with you, Mags. Way to go. I look forward to watching you acheive your goals.
:-)

Jen said...

Good for you mags! I know you can do this! You are a strong, beautiful woman!

Dan and Kira said...

That is good advice for all of us! Keep up the good work and if you need any help or just have a bad day let me know and I will try and help you keep your goals! You can do it!