Thursday, September 25, 2008

10 Pounds !!

So, I did my weigh-in on wednesday as I was sick on tuesday. I lost another 2 lbs! So from when I stated weight watchers I have lost 10lbs! Yeah Me!!

I am feeling pretty good about work. I am learning another section of the job, which is really easy. I am actually very bored by it all. Sean started working for Costco in the electronics department. It means that some nights I pick up Robbie and do supper and bed on my own. I am happy that Sean found something he likes, I think he was getting discouraged about not working.

I went to see my doctor, I think the depression is returning so he upped my meds a little and I will see him in two weeks to see if things have improved.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on the 10lbs!!!!

I love the template!

I hope the meds work.

Kate said...

Wow!! Congratulations on your 10 lb loss! You are so amazing!

I know you will be able to do this.