Tuesday, September 16, 2008

First weigh-in

Today is the first weigh-in day for Dr Phil's challenge. I havent weighed myself yet, I hate weighing myself just after eating. It has now been two hours since I ate supper and soon I will go and step on the scales. I am not expecting any weight loss at this point in the game.

I am making healthier food choices. I also make sure that I have snacks at work so I dont eat the chips and candy that are every where. I did have a sugarless Worther's candy today, I was happy that I stopped at one.

Work is going well, today I learned a new task that was super easy. I took Dr Phil's Weight Loss Solution with me today to read at lunch. I am now working on key #2 and I cant remember what it is about at the moment. Oh right, emotional eating, which I am VERY guilty of. I am trying really hard not to eat out of boredom or stress.

We are still waiting to hear about Sean's interviews from last week...

3 comments:

Kate said...

UGH! I am a really bad emotional eater. Bored, happy, sad, stressed, excited...you name it.
I'm proud of you, Mags!

Dan and Kira said...

Good job; w/taking snacks to work! For me having a mean plan at work really helped me!
You and I are alot alike I am a big time emotional!!! I am still working through, But I just wanted you to know how proud I am of you, You can do it!!! LOve ya aunt Margaret!

Dan and Kira said...

I totally ment to say "emotional eater" sorry about that.