Saturday, October 25, 2008

Kidney Problems

I had a bad kidney infection that took a long time to go away. The doctors' thought it might be kidney stones but after a CAT scan there was nothing to be seen. I am still having some pain, not too bad though.

I am now up to 14 lbs lost, being sick helped.

Sean took Robbie to see "Bob the Builder" at the mall. Robbie loved it, Sean hated it, am I surprised...




Waiting for Bob to start



Playing on the Bob ride



Robbie is getting so big.



Having brunch with daddy.



Every time finds a phone he has to talk on it... it works great for when telemarketers call.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Great pics :-)
Glad for the update. I was wondering how you are.

Jen said...

Aww - Robbie is so cute!

I'm sorry you're still having problems with your kidneys. Are they any close to diagnosing the problem?

Dan and Kira said...

Aww- Robbie is getting so big!
I am so sorry that you are sick that is horrible. (good job on the 14 pounds though) I hope that you get feeling better soon. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Send Robbie my way!! I have a few people that call and need somebody to talk to :)