Monday, November 16, 2009

Spa Day

My spa day actually started on Wednesday, November 11th. I went to make an appointment to get my hair done and while I was there I found out that my favourite "waxer" was there. I got my face waxed, it had been awhile so it was nice to get it done

Thursday I went and got my hair coloured and cut. I absolutely love it! Here is a picture.



Then Friday came. I took Robbie to daycare and then went to the Spa. First was a full body massage. It was so wonderful. It felt much longer then an hour, not that it was bad, very relaxing. We did find a few tender spots but when I was done I felt so good. Next was my facial. I had never had a professional facial before. It felt really, really nice. I am not sure what all was done but it felt good. Next was my pedicure, I LOVE getting peridcures. My feet feel so nice afterwards. Robbie keeps asking why I have purple toes : ) I then had a light lunch. After lunch was my manicure. I am not so big on manicures, mostly because I chip my nails too easily (case in point, my nail polish chipped today) but it was still nice to have done. Again Robbie questions my purple nails. I was at the spa from 9-3! I left feeling really nice and pampered. It was a wonderful birthday gift.

Sean is a wonderful and very thoughtful husband. It was so nice to have a day to feel pampered and spoiled. I will have to come up with something very special for his 40th, of course I have 6 years to prepare!

Friday night and all day saturday I went to a Parenting Toddlers and Preschoolers class. I learned some ways to be a better mommy.



3 comments:

Kate said...

Oooh I love me a pedicure! Sounds like you had quite the experience :-)

Dan and Kira said...

Oooh i am so jealous! Happy belated birthday love you!

Margaret said...

Thanks Kira. When you are 40 I will get you a spa day