Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vacation is Over!

Tomorrow I go back to work after being off for 8 days. Yuck! I didnt get as much done as I wanted to. I need to get more cleaning done then I did.


I did get Robbie's hair re-cut today. He had it cut 2 weeks ago and the lady did a horrible job so I took him to the salon where I get my hair done. Much better. I need to get a picture of it, he is in bed so not tonight.

Next saturday (the 28th) we are finally getting our family pictures done as well as Robbie's 4th birthday ones. We also have Bruce's 90th birthday party (Bruce is Sean's mom's boyfriend), we are glad to have an excuse to be late.

2 comments:

Konica Croft said...

Awww marget im sorry your vacation is over. And I cant wait to see your new family pictures im sure they will be Awesome!!

Kate said...

Vacations always pass by much too quickly :-(