Friday, July 25, 2008

Babies - part 2

Sean read my first post and thought that the second listing were the only reasons I was wanting a baby. There are more reasons, most I am unable to put into words. Sean thought that I might want a "do-over", well there are things with my pregnancy with Robbie that I would change I would not give up my sweet boy for anything. He is a blessing in my life. He can be a handful, but I know that it must be the "mother's curse" (having a child just like you were) in effect. At three I had been in a few foster homes and back with Doreen at least once. I cant even imagine that kind of instability in Robbie's life, how I made it through my first 5 years without severe psychological damage is amazing to me... then again, how much of my depression now is based on my early years, we will never really know.

I am not feeling so stressed about moving. I finished up all the "paperwork" (getting power, phone, gas, etc) and that makes me feel better. The packing will be finished, whether things are just thrown in boxes at the end or done neatly. Almost everything is packed. I have pictures and such to mail but nothing pressing to do. I might just survive this move.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Hope things are still moving along smoothly! According to your timer you are OUTTA HERE in 2 days! Travel safely!

Dan and Kira said...

Good luck with the move! Love ya