Friday, July 11, 2008

Sad

I had really wanted to go to the Hill Cumorah Pagent this year. I even got Sean to agree with us going. I found probably the last hotel room anywhere near Palmyra. Things just kept feeling not right. Finally I decided that it was not a good idea for us to go. Thursday was a rough day. I was so depressed by my decision that I could barely get out of bed.

Today has been a bit better. I am still sad but I am coping. It is hard to give up something I wanted so much. Sean has been sweet, dealing well with my grumpy moods. Didnt help that I got sick in Zellers - I really thought I was going to lose my breakfast. I took gravol and slept all afternoon. When I woke up I was able to eat supper.

I have been craving salt and gave in and walked to 7-11 for au gratin chips. I ate about half the bag. My sodium intake had been pretty good today, until the chips. I really am noticing a difference with tracking on thedailyplate.com then with tracking points. Next weigh in will see if there is a difference in weight loss.

1 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

I am so sorry that you had a rough day! I hope you know that I know somewhat you are feeling. I wanted to come up their with bryson so bad but kept getting a bad feeling, dan even was finally able to get work off; but still didn't have a good feeling. Well I so depressed the day Bryson flied out! I know that I love you and hang in their!