Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Canada Day

Canada day tends to be a bad day. Seventeen years ago I was told my sister had died on Canada day, she had actually died on June 30th. It is a reminder every year of how much I miss Edith. Three years ago we brought Robbie home from the NICU on Canada day. I thought that might have changed how I am affected by the date. It worked for two years but now I am back to dreading it. I have spent the day grumpy and wanting to be alone. Yuck!

Oh well... to make things better here is some pictures of Robbie coming home as a newborn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dan and Kira said...

I know totally what you mean! That is a horrible day for me also! I thought it would be better since it was my sister in laws birthday, hasn't changed.