Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Boy




How can my baby be three? The time has flown by. We took Robbie to Chuck E. Cheese as we had to cancel his birthday party due to thunder storms. Not a good idea to have an outside party when they are calling for thunder storms. At first Robbie did not seem interested in playing. After we ate Robbie found a train that would go around the tracks, you could push buttons to make different train noises ~ Robbie loved that. After watching mommy play "Skee Bowling", daddy had to give it a try. Robbie was helping daddy. Then Robbie found the Barney Train and finally let us put a coin in to make it work (first time ever he stayed on a moving ride). One ride was all it took, the rest of the coins were history. An exhausted boy fell asleep as mommy drove the hour home.

Before CEC I went and got weighed. I was down another 1.2 pounds. I was happy to lose that much as I had a really bad week of eatting. It is hard not to emotionally eat, I have done it all my life. I am learning slowly to do other things then eat, mostly going to bed and reading.




2 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

keep up the good work!

Dan and Kira said...

oh he is a cutie!