Monday, June 9, 2008

Edmonton Here We Come

Last night Sean and I decided that this was a good time to move back to Edmonton. We are not going to be able to afford for Sean to stay home and me be in school to finish my CGA. We were planning to move back sometime and felt that it was better to do so now while we still have a nest egg to fall back on.

We came out here so I could spend time with my mom. We didnt realize (or understand) how bad the alzheimers was, it is progressing so rapidly. My mom is a different person, she needs to be in a home and until she is at the top of the list there is not much anyone can do. Visiting with mom makes me stressed out for days afterwards, she has not been violent with me but has tried to hurt other family members. I love my mom but for the sake of my health (mentally and physically) and the sake of my little family we are going back. Actually it will be good for every aspect of my life... socially, spiritually, financially...

We may be renting the townhouse that attached to the one we owned. The owner would like to sell it to us as well... not yet, have to get jobs before we qualify for a mortgage.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I hope that everything works out for you guys!