Monday, June 9, 2008

June 7, 2008

Nana Sitting

Never heard of Nana Sitting? It is what Sean came up with when Grace asked us to take mom for the day on saturday. Here is what I posted on the LDS boards at Pregnancy.org:

Well, we are home. My mom really needs to be in a nursing home. It is too stressful for anyone to deal with her. She needs professionals to be caring for her. The day was ok for most things but as the day went on the worse she got.

My mom also hurt me really bad. I know that she is not aware of what she says but it still hurt. Sean and Robbie were across the road playing in the park, my mom came to me and asked when I was having my baby. When I said that I wasnt pregnant, she asked why I looked like THAT. I said that I was just fat, she agreed with me and then told me I SHOULD be pregnant. I tried to calmly remind her that I will probably never have another baby. I had to run across the road and get hugs from Sean. I hate being reminded that I cant have another baby. I have already had a m/c since having Robbie (4 before). I can't go through that again.

0 comments: