Thursday, June 12, 2008

First Weigh-In

I had my first WW weigh-in last night. I lost 0.2lbs but they round down, so I lost nothing! It kinda of upset me but I am happy to say that I did not turn to food to comfort myself. I did almost cry though. I like the wednesday night leader so maybe that is the time I will continue to go. I bought the "deluxe" member bag. I figured it would be cheaper then buying all the books individually.

When I got home from gorup today Sean and Robbie were out (not sure where they went) so I was able to get two boxes of clothes packed. Sean will be happy about it, he wants to get our closet cleaned out so we can put the packed boxes in there. The movers come to pick up our stuff on July 31st!!! Yeah! We just have to set up the utilities at the townhouse to have the move-in stuff completed.

Last night on the way home from WW I went to Michaels. I got the letter stickers needed for Sean's Father's Day prezzie. I also found "Diego" cupcake liners and icing circles with Deigo's face. I am making the cupcakes myself, trying to decide between orange or blue icing... I dont want to do both.

0 comments: