Sunday, June 1, 2008

Too much of a good thing

I have been going crazy with an insane craving for salad. I had a couple with meals but that wasn't working. This afternoon I ate 6 bowls of salad! Unfortunately the bad part was the 3/4 bottle of salad dressing I ate with it. I could not stop eating the salad, even when I started to feel sick from eating so much I had to eat more. I HATE emotional eating.

We had to change the date for Robbie's Family Birthday party. It is now June 22, I forgot that the 29th was Canada Day weekend. Oh well, the 22nd is the day before they started my induction. We are having it at Valerie's house, probably barbeque something. We are going to pay for whatever meat we are having and the family will bring salads and stuff. I am happy that we are having it at my sisters, we dont have the room and she has a beautiful house. The theme is Diego, I have asked my neice if she is up to making a cake for it, if not we will just buy one. I have Shans making me loot bags - they are going to be sooo cute for the kids party on the 26th. My big boy is getting two parties!

Robbie was very good at church today as well. He even went with Michael (home teacher) while I went and bore my testimony. He loved nursery, and there are a bunch of kids in there now.

0 comments: