Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ottawa


We left for Ottawa after my Changeways group on thursday. The drive was almost 6 hours due to all the construction - not fun at all. Our hotel was ok, I was disappointed because I thought there was a pool. Oh well. Friday we went to the Museum of Civilization, we stuck to the Children's Museum which Robbie loved. After a 30 minute walk from our hotel to the museum and then 5 hours at the museum I was exhausted so we took the bus back to the hotel - that was an adventure. Oh well we made it back. We were going to go to the Parliament grounds today but it was pouring so we came home. Much faster when you dont have construction to deal with. There was an idiot transport driver who stayed on my bumper for 30 minutes, even through dangerous curves, if I had to stop suddenly Robbie and probably Sean and I would have died. It was really upsetting for me. Robbie slept a bit on the way. Once reaching Peterbourgh we went out for lunch. For supper we ordered in pizza, I ate way too much and now feel gross. And I am totally craving salad right now! We have barely any food in the place, didnt do grocery shopping for the week yet. I keep thinking about going to the store but I have NO energy. I may get Sean to go and get some gingerale for me - my stomach is queasy.

Today is the first day I have not exercised :( I think if I tried I would be sick. I did pretty good eating out while we were in Ottawa but tonight the pizza blew it.


0 comments: