Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sore Back

I have had a really sore back the last few days. I am sure that it is from how I am sleeping. It is at it's worst in the morning. I didn't go to church today which bothered me a bit, but not a good idea to drive with pain meds. Sean decided to take Robbie swimming this afternoon and I decided to go. The heated water did help my back some but now it is just hurting.

I am so craving au gratin chips. I am tempted to go to the store and buy some. It's Sunday though.... but I want them..... but it's Sunday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your back is feeling better now. BTW I love what you have done with the blog.

Margaret said...

Thanks. There are still changes I want to make.... we'll see what the end result is. Have you seen Robbie's blog? Not that it has been updated in a year....

Anonymous said...

No, but I am going to go and look now :)