Thursday, May 22, 2008

Momma's had it!

Rough day today. I woke up really early (3am) feeling so sick. I had to get up and get some gingerale and gravol. When I finally got up at 8:30am to get ready to go to the Hospital for Changeways I did not want to be around people. I went but was grumpy, I found out that I would not save any money by getting a monthly parking pass. Afterwards I decided to try a Wii Fit search, of course no luck everyone said try friday. So then I come home and crawl into bed. I wanted to go to sleep soooo bad, but sleep wouldnt come. Robbie and Sean got home and both took naps, well when Sean saw I was awake he tried for sex first... not happening bud. It was my turn to cook supper but I had no energy. Sean cooked, I ate and then I threw up, I had locked the bathroom door and Robbie is outside wanting to flush the toilet and crying because he couldnt get in. I finished folding the laundry took some more gravol and laid down until I felt a bit better. I still feel gross.

All this and PMS too! Oh yeah, my period is late, what's with that????

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Period late... sick.... hmmmm? ;)

Margaret said...

Nope, no way, no how. It did start today...

Anonymous said...

Oh ok :) I read back on Robbies blog.. Like to the very beginning and saw you had PCOS :( I do too. It sucks.

Margaret said...

Yeah, I've had severe PCOS since I was 16, not fun. There was no way I was pg unless I was something like 4 months along without knowing. Robbie's blog is cute - Sean has done a very good job on it. He is tired of it though so I guess it is up to me to complete. Sean actually started the blog while Robbie was in the NICU, Sean was sick and couldnt visit.

Anonymous said...

Well whatever you do dont delete it! Robbie will cherish it as he gets older. I kept a journal with the boys when they were in the NICU. I never put theirs into a blog though.