Saturday, May 17, 2008

"Up" Days

The last three days for the most part I have felt "up". The world is not so dark and I can envision a time where I am not so depressed. I do wish it would come sooner rather then later. I emailed my one accounting instructor and asked him to bring my final assignment to church so that I could try and work on it. It may take me a long time (compared to other assignments) but I actually feel like I can accomplish it.

I have homework for Dr. Lipski to complete. I thought my appointment was this week but it is next week so I have a little more time. I am trying to get my desk and dresser cleaned up. Both are so cluttered. I DID get Robbie's closet cleaned out. I have a bag of stuff for Value Village and stuff for a friend with a little guy just older then monkey-boy but smaller. I am happy that the nicer stuff is going to someone who could use it.

We got the counter-top dishwasher going! Woo Hoo! That will make cleaning the kitchen easier.

0 comments: