Monday, May 26, 2008

Goals and a little TMI

I made a goal the day we purchased the Wii Fit that I would do at least 5 minutes per day. Today was a 5 minute day. I have been an emotional wreck all day, very weepy and down. Dad's birthday would have been on wednesday, this is the second since his death. We are going to go to his grave on thursday, I have not seen the tombstone and I am a little curious with what Edith did with it.

Sean and I had a good talk today. I have been missing the physical part of our marriage, yes I am the one missing sex. We do cuddle and are affectionate but it never seems to work out for us to actually have sex. With our talk though I realize that while Sean is missing sex as well he is not upsest at how things are. He reminded me that we could not keep up the pace of newlyweds. We are at a different time in our lives with a very active (almost) 3 year old and we are exhausted. I feel better about everything. After we talked I had a much needed nap - I was up at 3am wanting to eat but was fasting for blood tests.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just doing 5 minutes is a great accomplishment. I think starting the goals small and working up to even more is a good idea.