Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One month

Until my baby turns 3!!! How can it be 3 years already? It seems like yesterday I was waiting for him to be born....

Today was an ok day. My massage was wonderful. I booked another in two weeks. I think I know why I am not wanting to do more time on the Wii. I am waiting until Robbie is in bed and then I am too tired to work out much. I did 9 minutes today. My eating was bad though, I made chicken pot pie for supper and ate way too much.

We are thinking about going to Ottawa this weekend. I just want to get away from home and stress. I am not sure how I feel about driving there. I guess we shall see if we go or not.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a massage too!!! How far is Ottawa? That sounds fun too. Does Robbie like the Wii? You could maybe do it with him.. or would he get in the way?

Margaret said...

Ottawa was good. Robbie likes the Wii a little too much, he hogs the balance board lol. I do have to change when I am doing things though...