Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bad, Horrible Day

Today started off bad and kept getting worse. My day started at 4:30am, Robbie woke up with a nightmare. I didnt get back to sleep. Robbie got up at 7 and Sean about 7:30. I needed more sleep but before going back to bed I argued with Sean... Once I woke up again I was really groggy. I read Sean's email that upset me some (he was frustrated with me) and then I got an email from a friend who was supposed to be attending Robbie's birthday party tomorrow. She was cancelling and I was furious. How dare they cancel on my little boy!

We finally decided to scrap the party. The other kids invited had been there sunday for the family party. So the three of us are going to Chuck E. Cheese's tomorrow. I am not thrilled about driving to Whitby but I want to do something special for my little man on his birthday.

I decided I wasnt going to my weigh-in and meeting tonight. I figured I would weigh-in and then go get supper. The office was closed but the sign still said "open" and so I tried the door. Some lady came out and yelled at me..... Not good. I had decided we were going to Boston Pizza for supper, I ate what I wanted and came home to having ate 17pts. I am not that upset by it. I enjoyed what I ate. I am going to weigh-in before Changeways tomorrow.

1 comments:

Kate said...

UGH! I hate when I fight with Ian. I always feel so unsettled.

Shame on the WW lady. Don't yell if you have the sign on OPEN!