Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Stressed Out

Sean's mother is supposed to come for a visit June 25th. She wanted to be here for both birthday parties and take us to Ottawa. There is no way we are going to Ottawa again so soon and NOT with her. We changed Robbie's family party to June 22nd as everyone is away for Canada Day weekend. I can hear her freaking out on us. I think she returns from Europe on June 15th, so she wont have much time to change plans. I would rather she not come here at all. I am trying to deal better with her but I am binge eating due to stress.

The stuff I am eating tends to be a bit healthier then chips and chocolate but still not good for you. I have been so craving Au gratin chips that I am really surprised that I haven't gone to the store and bought them. Probably better that Sean came to the grocery store with me, I would have bought them. I did buy "Half-salt" to replace our salt, I am eating way too much salt these days.

0 comments: