Thursday, December 18, 2008

One Week until Christmas

People have been commenting on me looking better and sounding better but I dont feel it. I am not feeling as down as I did last week but I still have little to no energy. I have gone out and done things such as the ward Christmas party and shopping with Joyce but it has been very difficult.

I had good news today, I was accepted into the Day Program and now I just have to wait until my start date. I will have an orientation sometime in January which will give me my exact start time. I am happy that I got in but worried about all the hard work it will be - 5-7 years of psychotherapy in 4.5 months!

Robbie has been getting up at 5am, next week Sean is starting 6am shifts and will be leaving at 5am.... I hope he doesnt start waking up even earlier.

My fan died last night and so I had a horrible time trying to sleep. I miss my fan : ( Sean slept really well without the noise so I guess I should learn to sleep without the fan : (

4 comments:

Kate said...

Thinking of you, Mags.

Dan and Kira said...

i love sleeping with a fan, my husband probably would sleep better also.

Dan and Kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
robin said...

Congrats on getting into the program. It is also good to get out and do things even though it is difficult to do. Going to the ward party and participating in other things although you may not feel like doing it and require energy, they provide necessary opportunities to socialize and be with others. You never know when those activities might provide the necessary lift you need or if you can say or do something for someone else which help you feel good inside. Best of luck next month! I'm sure it will all be worth it!