Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Group Therapy Session #5

I didnt go. :( Robbie was a bum and got up at 5:15am. I am so not a morning person and it is worse when I dont get my sleep. After taking him to daycare I took a nap and slept until it was past time for me to leave. I feel a little guilty for not going but I needed sleep. As it was I still woke up with sinus pain. Tomorrow I go to the doctor to see if this is something more serious, I figure that it is just a recurring infection.

We went and saw the Bishop tonight. He was just checking on how we were doing with the Church's assistance. We really are blessed to have the assistance that we do. I think it makes Sean more open to the church with having the help that we are. We also talked about the move, I think everything is set up for the men of the church to help (I will remind them on Sunday).

Tomorrow I am going to call and see if I can find out when I will be starting the program. I am getting really tired of waiting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have to complete all of the sessions before you can start the program? I guess I still dont understand how all of that works.

I hope you are feeling better now and that the sinus issues clear up

Margaret said...

The group therapy sessions are for people waiting for their program to start. I didnt have any mandatory sessions but was advised that I should go. Missing yesterday will not have a bad effect on me. I am calling today to see if I can get my start date. I am tired of waiting.

Kate said...

I tagged you on my blog :-)