Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Group Therapy Session #5b

I went this week although I wish I hadnt. It ended 30 minutes early (the therapists had a meeting) and the topics centered on alcohol and whether you could/should drink while in therapy. Pretty much a waste of time for me. It did mean that I got home 30 minutes earlier then I would have.

We have moved over almost all the kitchen stuff. The rest will go tomorrow with the remainder of the food. Saturday is coming up quickly. My home teacher said that he would come and drive the truck for me. I am really happy about that as I hate driving at the best of times. I will drive him over (and pay for the truck) and then follow him back after everything is all done. Sean figures we will be done by noon. Our last intercity move took one hour.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bummer about the meeting. Hopefully the next one is beter. Woohoo for Saturday!!!