Monday, February 9, 2009

Update

Life is busy right now with the move coming up. We are on track for everything being completed on friday. I do need to call my Home Teacher and see if he will drive the Uhaul for me, I know that I could do it myself but I am nervous to do so. If he says no then I guess I am driving a big truck.

I didnt update my weigh-in last week. I was down another 2.6lbs. The weight is going slowly but I think I would rather that then a fast weight loss. I mean to keep this weight off and if that means just losing a pound or two a week then I guess that I will have to be satisfied with that.

Well, I should go and get more packing done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

I hope your move goes well. I hope its not too stressful

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!!

I hope your move goes well. I hope its not too stressful