Tuesday, February 3, 2009

I like.....

To offset the posts of what bugs me I am posting things that I like.

1. I like when Sean kisses my forehead. There is nothing romantic about it but it makes me feel calmed and loved.

2. I like milk chocolate. The milkier the better. Chocolate of any kind doesn't like me. (sigh)

3. I like being married. I was single for so long that I wasnt sure how I would do sharing my life with someone else. I like it, I love having a partner in my life.

4. I like hearing Robbie call me "mommy". For so long I was told that I would never have kids and so I get a little excited that I was able to have a little miracle. Maybe one day Robbie will be a big brother.

5. I like having a car. For so long I had to depend on others for rides, walk or ride the bus. I am grateful that we have a car although I really dont like driving.

6. I like that I live far from my family. I love my family very much but I find that when I am around then I revert to a 12 year old. Living in Alberta has allowed me to grow up and be responsible.

7. I like that I am able to grasp technology so easily. I like that I can answer people's questions with knowledge and authority. I like that I am able to teach others with my knowledge.

8. I like Sean being supportive of me with regards to church. It would be easy for him to be negative and yet he is not. Sean encourages my attendance and more importantly encourages Robbie's attendance.

9. I like that I am Canadian. I have a lot of American friends and when I think of the things they dont have - free medical care, one year maternity leave - it makes me feel so blessed to live in an area where I take these things for granted.

10. I like having my own little piece of cyberspace where I can go and write my feelings/thoughts. I dont even care if anyone reads this, I write on my blog for me. If other people want to read and follow my life they are welcome to it but I write for one person and that is me.

So, what things do you like?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list! I like you and reading your blog.

catharooni said...

i like this list!! it made me happy!! my favorite is the one about sean kissing you on the forehead - that is so comforting, sweet, and yes, romantic!

really, truly, this list made my day!!

Margaret said...

Glad you liked the post Cath.