Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bugy Bug Bug

I was tagged by Courtney so here is my list of ten things that bug me.

1. Being depressed. I hate how it makes me feel, I hate how I have to be on medication. I just wish my brain would work normally.

2. Bad drivers. If you are at a 4-way stop, the first person to stop goes, not whoever feels like going.

3. People who call late at night. We go to bed early, Sean gets up for work at 4am. DO NOT call after 9pm.

4. People who call and then demand "who is this"? You called me, know who you dialed.

5. Robbie's "whiney" voice. When Robbie starts to whine I get a headache, lucky for me he does not do it often.

6. People who get on the bus and then acted surprised that they have to pay. If you are waiting for the bus then get your ticket/money/bus pass ready. Dont wait to get on the bus and then start shuffling around trying to find your money.

7. People who talk loudly on their cell phones. I do not need to hear your conversation and more importantly I dont WANT to hear your conversation. If I am sitting at the front of the bus and you are in the back I should not hear you.

8. People who type in ALL CAPS all the time. It is so hard to read and gives me a head ache.

9. People who dont use any paragraphs or punctuation. It makes things hard to read. I dont always use correct punctuation but I do try and make things legible so that other people can read what I write.

10. Being sick all the time. I have a low imune system and I hate how I get colds/flus/etc. I try not to whine about it but sometimes it is hard to live in a run down body. That is one of the reasons I am working at changing my life, I dont want to be sick all the time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list. Im glad you did it :)

I hate those whiney voices also.. oh and screeching.. That just digs at my nerves. And the typing in caps and punctuation get me too.. Or typing in txt speak like "u" or "r"..I dont even type like that when texting.

catharooni said...

classic! now you need to do the "10 things i like" list to balance out your karma ... ;o)