Monday, January 26, 2009

Moving

I thought that things were settled and that we would be staying here for another six months. However last night Sean got into it with our landlord about our renters insurance. So we are now moving. It looks like we may have a place to live already, Sean made an inquiry last night on a place he saw online and they got back to us today. If we sign a 13 month lease we get February free so we wouldnt be paying rent at two places but we would have all month to move in. We are going to go and see the place tonight.

~~UPDATE~~
We went and saw the new place, put in our application and were approved. The managers are members of the Church, their daughter is in Sunbeams with Robbie. I have already book the U-haul truck and we move on February 14th... not like we do anything special for Valentine's day anyway.

4 comments:

catharooni said...

my fingers are crossed, my breath is held ... please give me good news soon!!!

Dan and Kira said...

I hope that works out for you guys! Bummer that you have to move i hate moving!

Anonymous said...

I hope your move goes smoothly. Does anyone really do anything special for Valentine's? I might make heart shaped muffins.

catharooni said...

looking forward to some good news once the move is made - i hope your managers are good, those mormons are a tricky lot!!! (smiles) ...