Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Group Therapy Session #2

Well today was day two. I just barely made it on time. Once again I did not want to go. Once again I sat silent. I dont imagine that they (the therapists) will let me get away with it for long. It is easier to stay quiet then to participate.

On the way home the bus I was riding in got into an accident. No one was hurt, there didnt even appear to be any damage but we had to transfer to another bus. It took me an extra 45 minutes to get home! I was not impressed.

It was cold and snowy today but it is supposed to warm up tomorrow through saturday. I sure hope so. I need to do some stuff, go to the library, get some meds...

I still havent heard from work. I wonder if I should call them. If they are going to debit my bank account I need to know when and how much. Grrr....

0 comments: