Friday, January 9, 2009

Weigh-In

I weighed in last night at 255.5lbs, down 1.3lbs from a week ago. I should have weighed in during the morning but I forgot about it until Sean reminded me as I was going to bed. If I had used the Wii Fit even once this week I am sure I would have remembered. So yeah, I did not do even one day of exercising on the Wii Fit so it will be my goal again.

I found out some information about my day program. The support group sessions ARE optional for me. For other people they are mandatory, but they have other issues such as addiction. That is good to know because I was getting a bit panicky over it; if I needed to do a certain amount of sessions before orientation then when the heck would I get into the program. Turns out there is no worry.

For the life of me I cant remember taking my morning meds today. I dont remember not taking them either. I am tired now but dont know if that is just because of the time of day or because I didnt take my meds.

I got paid again yesterday. Today, with much struggle I found the phone numbers I needed and contacted work. Mary (HR person) is not sure why I am being paid and thinks I need to pay back the money. The other thing is my benefit package arrived today and I was able to sign up. Apparently that is something else that shouldnt have happened. Mary is checking into things and is going to call me on Monday. I hope this gets resolved soon. I am a little stressed about everything. I feel bad saying this but in many ways I wish I didnt call about being paid, of course paying back $2000 then ten times the amount.

0 comments: