Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Group Therapy Session #4

Well, once again it is wednesday and so that means group. If I havent mentioned before I HATE going. I dont feel an hour a week is helpful. It is supposed to help with when I start the day program which is 8 hours per day, 5 days a week. Again this week there were a bunch of new people and for some reason the new people think they must talk. Personally I wish people would just shut up. Yes, I am in a grumpy mood.

Today, just for Cath, I talked. I wasnt even forced into it. After the new people shut up I finally said what I was feeling with regards to Robbie. That I feel like I am a rotten mother for not wanting to spend time with him and letting Sean take over most of the childcare. I have made a therapy goal to spend some time reading with Robbie every morning. I need to do this for me as muxh as for Robbie. Mother-guilt sucks big time.

1 comments:

catharooni said...

hmmm ... not sure i should get credit for you talking, but i am glad you did - i hope you find some great times with robbie during reading! i confess, my selfish singleness is one reason i suspect i won't be a mom ... people say it is different once you have your own, but i am not sure ...