Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Group Therapy Session #3

So another week went by and I know Cath is waiting with bated breath to hear if I spoke at today's session. So instead of being mean and not telling until the end I will tell now. I did speak....my name : ) Once again I got away without discussing anything. I am sure next week I will be forced to talk. I did keep coughing during the session as I have a cold on top of a sinus infection. I have to go and pick up antibiotics tomorrow.

I am starting to notice that my mood is getting better, I am not so down as I have been. I am totally exhausted though and still dont get much done during the day. I did do some grocery shopping today but that was all I had energy for. Tomorrow I will go to the pharmacy and then in the afternoon I am waiting for a delivery.

I called our Home Teachers tonight to see if they knew of anyone with a truck. We need to move a freezer two blocks. If we can get a truck we are being given a freezer from Joanne (where Robbie goes to daycare). It would be cool (pun intended) to have a freezer so I hope we can find someone with a truck.

edited to correct spelling error of "baited" to "bated"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are able to find a truck for the freezer. I need to get my butt looking in the papers for one. I desperately need a new one.

catharooni said...

1. it is bated breath, not baited. i do NOT have fish breath. (smiles)

2. ARGH! i want to hear that you are talking!!! i hope the trend of feeling better continues ... and that you find some ways to help it along.

good job for going - especially when you don't HAVE to ... **HUGS**