Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weigh-In

I weighed myself this morning and am down another 0.4lbs. Not much of a loss but I did eat an entire large bag of potato chips the other day. I shouldnt have even bought the chips let alone ate them but I wanted them and so just a little loss.

I did do the short walk on the Wii Fit. It took me 7 minutes! (blush) and I didnt even walk the whole time. I know the time will come down and eventually I might even be able to jog the distance but I was pretty embarrassed. So feeling humiliated by my lack of stanima what do I do but come and blog about it so others will know of my pain. All I can do is keep trying, but at least I have used the Wii Fit once this week with 2 days remaining.

Today it is 1*C, no I didnt forget a negative sign, we are in for a few days of plus temperatures! Maybe the nice weather will motivate me to do better.

Sean's alarm clock went off at midnight! It is supposed to be set for 3:45am (waht an aweful hour to get up) so we dont know what happened. I did buy him a new alarm clock today - one without the radio so all is good (I hope).

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay you on the loss. Everything counts as far as I'm concerned.

I was struggling at Girls Club tonight - we were teaching the girls about the Fruits of the Spirit and so we had all sorts of fruit cut up along with fruit candy for them to make fruit kabobs. But my diet is really restricted for the first 2 weeks on the Atkins plan and that includes fruit. I thought I would die, but I know that when I step on the scale tomorrow it will be worth it.

Ian's going to set me up on our Wii Fit. Can't wait.

catharooni said...

i have never even seen a wii fit, but i think 7 minutes of moving is great. the rest is extra!! good job!!

Anonymous said...

Every little bit counts and you should be proud of yourself for that. You are doing good!!