Sunday, March 22, 2009

Headaches

I have been having tons of headaches lately, sore tired eyes, eyes watering suddenly. I knew that there had been a change in my prescription, it had been over two years since my last eye exam. Well, I went on friday and there was quite a change. I have ordered new glasses and will get them on the 30th. Until then I will just have to suffer with headaches. Not fun!

My second week of DTP went well. I am starting to open up and realizing relationships between what happened to me as a child and how I parent Robbie. I am terrified that Robbie will have the same kinds of memories that I have of my mother. Well, he cant have the same memories that I have of Doreen, I dont hit him although I do occasionally yell at him. I try not to and am usually successful but I have my moments where I am pushed to the limit. I am still waiting for the woman who started the same time I did to drop out. She is still continually late and has such an attitude about her.

I am journalling after most sessions in a book I have. I think it is a good way for me to remember what I am feeling and anything I talked about. Other people are journalling as well.

Tuesday is Sean's birthday. He wants me to pick up a cake on my way home on tuesday evening. I also need to see the Bishop this week....

1 comments:

catharooni said...

glad you are taking care of yourself - physically AND emotion/mentally! i am very happy to hear you wanting (and making an effort) to ensure robbie doesn't have the same experience you did as a child. i believe that is the best gift a parent can give - to avoid the damaging mistakes of their own childhoods. you will still make mistakes, but as long as you are improving, all is good!