Sunday, March 15, 2009

This weekend

Had been a complete bust. I slept all saturday afternoon and all of sunday morning. I would actually be still in bed but Sean is there and someone has to watch the little man. I got a headache last night (up too late) and still have one today.... I didnt feel up to driving so Robbie and I did not go to church. Bad me.

More on DTP...
I am more used to the idea of groups and so I think this next week I will share more. Last week I was more taking everything in, this week it is time to get to work. On friday, Anthony (my therapist) and I started my history. That was pretty intense, and confusing of course while we sorted out my siblings. It turns out for my family of orgin interview that I am going to have to invite Gord (step-brother) and Edith (step-mother). I am not too happy about having to invite Gord, I will do it because that is part of the program, at least I do not need to worry about him coming out to Edmonton. I dont mind inviting Edith, I figured that I would need to, she wont be coming out either but that is ok with me. My current family interview will be interesting, what can Robbie say about mommy? I did ask if he was expected to come and was told yes.

Well, I am sure that being on the computer is not helping with the headache.

2 comments:

robin said...

Good luck with your program. Sorry I haven't been around lately to comment. things have been sooooo busy that I have not been able to do blogging for a while. Hope your head gets feeling better. It drives me nuts to have headaches and migraines because you can't just relax and work on the computer... the light of the screen just makes it worse.

all the best!!!

catharooni said...

hey girl ... glad you are heading forward in the program - i know it is an exhausting thing, and i just hope all the work you are doing pays you big dividends!!!

hugs to you!!