Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tree

Today we put up the tree and decorated it. It is a little bottom heavy from Robbie putting on the decorations but I am sure the tree will be rearranged a few times before the big day. I kept forgetting to buy Robbie an Advent calendar so I need to get one tomorrow. I am hoping to get some shopping done tomorrow but I do have a doctor's appointment that I need to leave at 12:30 for. By the time I get back home it will be time to pick up Robbie. Sean will be home sometime between 5:30-6 from his first day at work.

I am mad at Sean right now. With all the financial problems we are having he went to Smitty's for lunch. He promised he would not go there anymore. I have lost some trust in him which is not good. I don't know how to get over my anger. I feel like he did it to punish me and make me more stressed, if so it worked. I was just starting to get over my stress about finances.